Van Hire Haverhill Removal Terms and Conditions
1. To reserve our removal service for the time and day you require, a deposit of £200 or 20% (which ever is greater) of the total quotation will be required. This deposit is taken to reserve the vehicle and teams exclusively for you, if you cancel or decided not to use us the deposit is non refundable. We understand that with removals occasionally dates can be changed, if this is the case we will where possible just port the removal to your new dates with out loss to you providing, we have not turned away other business for the originally booked dates, and that we have availability for your revised date. All outstanding monies including VAT must be received by us at least a day before your moving day.
2. We quote on the conditions that we arrive at the agreed time and date for your move, and are able to start loading straight away, and that your goods and contents are dismantled,packed and ready to be loaded (unless you have taken out our packing or dismantling service). Access for our vehicles to be parked as close to the properties to be loaded / unloaded is available. Access to and from your property is clear.
3. Any delays or waiting time over the first hour will be charged at £50 per hour rounded up to the next half hour if the delivery address is under 120 miles from the collection address. If over 120 miles we may need to charge an additional reasonable cost for overnight accommodation if the delay adversely affects maximum driving and or working hours.
4. If we have quoted you a price based on the information you have given us, whether it be a list of goods, Cubic meter estimate or indication of vehicle size required or other, if this is different and in excess from the indicated agreed amount we reserve the right to only supply the service and vehicle quoted for, any extra goods may need to be charged for and we cannot guarantee we will have the space to take these goods in the originally specified vehicle. However we would usually expect to be able to lay on an additional vehicle from our fleet.
5. For your peace of mind we include free removal and in transit insurance cover for your goods up to £20,000 this can be increased if required please ask one of our team. An insurance excess may apply if claiming.
6. We aim to offer the highest possible service to make your moving day as stress free as possible, please ask our team if there is something particular we can help you with.
7. Our staff will always act professionally and politely, we expect to receive similar treatment in our working environment, Abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated and our service may be withdrawn.
8. All quoted prices are plus VAT.
If you are concerned or unsure about any of the above please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this in more detail with you.