Van Hire Haverhill Delivery Service
At Van Hire Haverhill We offer a superb quality delivery service delivering items throughout the UK. Our drivers are courteous of smart appearance and very reliable.
We have both large high top vans to small comby and we offer very competitive rates.
So for any deliveries large or small please contact us with your requirements.
Delivery terms & conditions
Our general terms and conditions of business
- Payments. If paying by debt or credit card we usually require cleared funds before the job date. If a booked job is cancelled by the customer with less than 12 hours notice we reserve the right to charge 50% of the price quoted unless the job is re-booked for an alternative day.
- Collection/Delivery. Confirmation is always asked by us that the consignment to be collected or delivered will fit on and is not over weight for the vehicle that has been requested. If a vehicle is booked and upon arrival the consignment to be collected is to large or to heavy for the vehicle, or the vehicle is not needed you will still be charged.
- We are always very punctual, if we say we will be there at a specific time we will be. Occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances IE: accidents, road closures etc we could get delayed. If this happens we will keep your regularly updated on our progress. We do not accept any liability for financial loss caused due to our being late.
- Our vans are insured for goods, limited to the total sum of 1000.00, if you require a higher level of cover please contact us. It is the customers responsibility to make sure that anything given to us to transport has the appropriate packaging that will protect its contents through normal transport conditions.
However, please be assured that we always treat our customers goods with the utmost care, we are very careful, our reputation depends on it.
- Damaged or missing goods must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery and details put in writing to us via email. We will then send you a receipt email for your claim.
- We request that customers give as much information about the job as possible. IE: the amount of parcels/goods, any special delivery instructions etc.
- We reserve the right to add extra costs to fixed price quotes that due to us not being informed of them have not been taken into account in our original quotation. eg: (Far more items to be loaded than was originally specified, waiting time, travelling to a different location than agreed, incorrect addresses,
- We will not transport inflammable or dangerous goods, as well as toxic, corrosive, radioactive or other harmful substances,
– carrying anything which, because of its smell or condition, harms the Vehicle or causes Van Hire Haverhill to lose time or money before it can use the Vehicle again,
– transportation of live animals (with the exception of domestic pets, subject to prior authorisation by Van Hire Haverhill),
By making a booking with us you are accepting our terms and conditions of business.